8 Ways to Avoid Dangerous People During a Disaster- The Most Dangerous Predator Earth Is The HumanHarper March 11, 2019 0 COMMENTS
If you ask a random person what is the most dangerous predator in the world, most people will mention animals wolves, bears, lions, sharks, and so forth. But we often forget that the most dangerous predator Earth is the human. They should not be underestimated.
When a long-term disaster such as an economic collapse occurs, the vast majority of people will not be prepared. A typical city only has about 3 days of food in the stores. After that, people with supplies will be targeted. I’m not saying every single person you encounter will rob you, but crime will definitely go up, especially if police are stretched to the limit.
Have you ever thought about living without electricity, internet or mobiles? We can guarantee that the majority of our readers can never imagine this kind of scenarios.
However, there are chances that this type of conditions arises in your life due to flooding, tornadoes, draught or even war.
How could you survive in this type of dangerous condition? We believe you should stay prepared by learning the essential skills needed to deal with these disasters, watching this video
If you have any fantasies of yourself as a Chuck Norris type hero who can kick three or four guys’ asses at once, stop dreaming. Even if you’re in great shape, you’ll be hard-pressed to win a fight with one thug, and thugs often travel in packs. And even if you do win the fight, what if you’re seriously wounded? Hospitals might be overcrowded or closed. So do your best to avoid combat. Here’s what to do:
1. Blend In. When out looking for supplies, materials or water, don’t look well-to-do. If you’re wearing your nice new jeans, hundred-dollar sneakers and Oakley sunglasses, people are going to assume you have a lot of stuff wherever you live and you will be followed home. Instead, wear torn jeans, old boots and a dirty T-shirt. Most criminals won’t waste their time with someone who looks as poor as they do.
2. Carry a Weapon. It’s a good idea to carry a gun with you, but it needs to be concealed. If it’s not, there’s the possibility that criminals might sneak up and jump you so they can steal it. Try carrying something like an axe or a shovel openly. Few people will care about stealing your shovel, and they’ll be less likely to rob you for fear of getting smacked in the face with it.
3. Look Confident. By this I mean stand tall, hold your head up, walk purposefully and confidently. Criminals prey on the weak, and if you look nervous or scared, they’re more likely single you out.
4. Stay Out in the Open. This might seem like the last thing you’d want to do, but it’s actually safer. If instead you sneak up and down alleys, you’ll be more likely to wander into a trap where you can’t call for help.
5. Avoid Large Crowds. Yes, you want to be out in the open where you can call for help, but being in the middle of a large crowd does not count as out in the open. It is too easy for someone to pick your pocket unnoticed.
6. Travel in Groups. The more people in your group, the less likely you’ll be robbed. Never travel alone if you can help it.
7. Know Where You’re Going. The less time you spend outside, the better, so don’t risk getting lost. Bring a map with you and study it carefully ahead of time. Make sure you know the quickest, safest way home, no matter where you might be.
8. Don’t Go Out at Night. This should be self explanatory. If you absolutely have to go out at night, bring a flashlight, but don’t use it. That would just make you a target. However, if some suspicious people approach you, shine the light on them. You’ll be able to see them and they won’t be able to see you. This way they’ll be more likely to back off.
Remember, humans are the most dangerous predator of all.
A lot of the popularity of firearms is due to the fact that anyone can use them effectively, not only the strong and agile. The young, the old, men, women and child can take up firearms in defense of home and family and do so effectively.